The comment period for draft descriptions of two National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) retail cybersecurity projects closes this Friday, June 3. The projects are: “Multifactor Authentication for e-Commerce” and “Securing Non-Credit Card, Sensitive […]Read more ›
Cryptography is the “technology used to store and transmit data in a particular form so it can only be read or processed by the intended recipient” and has been a […]Read more ›
Join Our Mailing List
- Reducing the Threat of Terrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa
- A Rough Month for Consumer Reporting Agencies: Data Breach Incidents Are On The Rise and Now Convey FCRA Standing to Consumers
- Super Glue Makers’ “Made in USA” Claims Failing to Stick
- FCC Regulation to Affect Enterprise Broadband Expenditures
- FTC, LabMD, Tiversa: Who to Trust, Who to Blame?