In 1997, office supply superstores (or OSSs) Staples and Office Depot tried to merge, but the deal was challenged on antitrust grounds by the Federal Trade Commission. The companies tried […]Read more ›
On Wednesday, April 6, the Department of Justice (“Justice”) sued to block Halliburton Company’s proposed acquisition of Baker Hughes Inc., alleging the deal threatens to eliminate competition, raise prices and reduce innovation in […]Read more ›
Join Our Mailing List
- Reducing the Threat of Terrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa
- A Rough Month for Consumer Reporting Agencies: Data Breach Incidents Are On The Rise and Now Convey FCRA Standing to Consumers
- Super Glue Makers’ “Made in USA” Claims Failing to Stick
- FCC Regulation to Affect Enterprise Broadband Expenditures
- FTC, LabMD, Tiversa: Who to Trust, Who to Blame?