In 1997, office supply superstores (or OSSs) Staples and Office Depot tried to merge, but the deal was challenged on antitrust grounds by the Federal Trade Commission. The companies tried […]Read more ›
Join Our Mailing List
- Reducing the Threat of Terrorism in Sub-Saharan Africa
- A Rough Month for Consumer Reporting Agencies: Data Breach Incidents Are On The Rise and Now Convey FCRA Standing to Consumers
- Super Glue Makers’ “Made in USA” Claims Failing to Stick
- FCC Regulation to Affect Enterprise Broadband Expenditures
- FTC, LabMD, Tiversa: Who to Trust, Who to Blame?